Security jobs in Nigeria 2023 Security Operations Support Officer Job Openings NGO security jobs in Nigeria. Vacancies at Nigeria social security system jobs. The Head, Spartan Security, a Security company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position Physical Security reports to the General Manager, with a dotted reporting line to the Managing Director and will be responsible for Security supervisor Jobs in Nigeria
Security jobs in Nigeria 2023
Apply online for the operations manager security vacancy at Jobs Nigeria. Security Guards Job Port Harcourt at Bims Securities Limited. Apply for Security Guards Job online
|Job Title||Qualifications / Requirements|
Requirements & Skills
two passport photo and valid ID card and credentials.
|Must live around lagos island, Victoria Island,Oworonshoki, Ifako, Bariga, Gbagada, Alapere, Ojuelegba, Anthony, Palmgroove, Charly boyand nearby environs|
Intelligent and can interact well.
Physically and medically fit.
Candidates must be physically and mentally fit with a minimum height of 5.9ft (1.76m).
Age should be a minimum of 21 years old and a maximum of 40 years old.
|Security Jobs in Nigeria|
|We are in need of a chief security officer who is a retired force man .He should be able to use the computer and be able to develop and train the guards he is supervising and make|
Security guards male and female, and operation manager/ training manager and position of male or female Secretary must be computer literate.
responsible for securing the physical and digital safety and security of the group.
Formulate policies and procedures regarding areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention and fraud prevention, and privacy.
Monitor and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management, and other groups.
Identify safety initiatives and standards.
Monitoring the network of vendors and directors who secure the company’s assets.
Monitoring intellectual property and the security of computer systems.
Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
Make sure that security is maintained and updated.
Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
Apply video surveillance.
Prioritize security initiatives.
Develop network access and monitoring policies.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: https://job2023.com/
How to NGO security jobs in Nigeria
Job Must live around lagos island, Victoria Island,Oworonshoki, Ifako, Bariga, Gbagada, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Dopemu, Ilupeju, Surulere, Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu, Mile 12, Alapere, Ojuelegba, Anthony, Palmgroove, Charly boyand nearby environs
What is the highest paying Nigeria security job?
Security Manager. A security manager (SM), directs the security assets and security functions of a customer organization, including physical assets security and the protection of guests, customers, employees, facilities, and properties and is easily one of the highest paid security jobs.
Who is the highest paid bodyguard in the Nigeria?
Nigeria. $19.33 per hour. 913 salary reported.
Leading or supporting monitoring and evaluation activities within the country of the field office, ensuring that WFP programs generate quality evidence on the outcomes and impacts of WFP’s food aid activities on beneficiaries’ lives, with which to inform operational decision-making and strategic restructuring.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities on the effectiveness of all food aid interventions.
- Prepare continuous monitoring and evaluation progress reports with the status of outcomes and implementation of improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluation findings are followed up to ensure that corrective action is taken and/or adjustments are made to program responses as needed.
- Manage junior staff members providing coaching and guidance as needed to ensure proper development and enable high performance.
- Work in close collaboration with internal counterparts and external partners to strengthen data quality, accuracy, and consistency to create reliable performance evidence.
- Provide monitoring and evaluation findings and recommendations to support performance planning and risk analysis, emergency preparedness, safety risk management, and risk mitigation activities.